Registrations are still being accepted for Copa Comunidad LA 2017! Some scarves remain to purchase; shirt orders are no longer being taken, but some extras may be available on-site at Copa.
The Whole Shebang
The fee for Copa Comunidad LA 2017 is on a sliding scale of $40–$60.
Combined with free housing and transportation and a whole lot of borrowed items and donated labor, we work hard to keep costs low. Here’s how the reg fee breaks down:
- Meals (including food, snacks, and supplies): $21–$33 total (4 meals)
- Fields (including staff, lights, and insurance): $15–$21
- Health and Safety (including first aid and toiletries): $2–$3
- Rentals: $2–$3
We hope that you will contribute as you are able. However, no one will be turned away for lack of funds to pay the reg fee.
Merch (tank tops and soccer scarves) are not included in the reg fee; they will be an additional cost of $15 each.
À la carte
If you or a friend cannot join us for the entire weekend but still wish to participate in our comunidad, we suggest the following donations:
- Meals: $10 each
- Soccer only: $8 each day
- Saturday or Sunday (all day, all inclusive): $15–20
- Saturday party: $5
Again, please contribute as you are able.
Your #CopaLA17 planning committee has not only been feverishly planning out the weekend, but has also been fronting any expenses required for an event of this scale. Prepayment of your registration fee would be much appreciated, though you may opt to pay on-site in LA instead.
Please send your fee via:
- Venmo to @LA-Futbolistas (Xochil Karina), or
- PayPal as “Send money to friends or family” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions. You may also pay cash to a local liaison in your town.